Simply Sweet

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

For the Love of Lego

I have had a love for Lego since childhood, so you can imagine how thrilled I am now that my children are old enough to play with them.  "Can I help you put together a 1,000 + piece set that will likely take days to complete, you ask? Why, yes. Nothing would please me more!".  After more than sixty years since its introduction, Lego is as popular as ever.  It's no surprise that we have been getting asked to do more and more Lego-themed confections.  And I am not complaining...every time we get one of those requests, my inner child jumps for joy!  Here are some of our recent Lego creations:


Lego brick cake with fondant Lego man:
vanilla cake with dyed vanilla buttercream





Assorted Lego-themed cupcakes:
chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with assorted fondant toppers





Lego Ninjago cake:
Double chocolate cake with custom fondant decorations

Having a Lego-themed party and like what you see?  Let us help make it a little sweeter!


Simply Sweet,

Jennifer & Whitney






 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...